The e-book discusses selected tax models used in loyalty programs on the Polish market and focuses on practical aspects, including, for example, methods of charging the customer for the costs of running the program; ways of documenting the issuance of cash prizes, in-kind prizes and prizes offered in the form of vouchers and services; as well as the consequences for personal income tax on the part of the winners.
The material is available free of charge in return for leaving your business e-mail address.
i360 The aim of the study is to familiarize those responsible for the implementation and management of loyalty programs with the key issues related to the tax aspects of their projects. It is an attempt to structure and explain the most important aspects so that they are clear to managers whose education and key competences are outside the areas of law and finance.
On https://www.i360.com.pl/blog you will also find other e-books, such as:
- “Jakimi kryteriami kierować się przy wyborze dostawcy programu lojalnościowego” [Which criteria should be followed when choosing a loyalty program provider?];
- “7 kosztownych błędów, które popełnia 8 na 10 organizatorów programów lojalnościowych” [Seven costly mistakes made by 8 out of 10 loyalty program organizers];
- “Kryteria, które powinien spełniać każdy organizator loterii” [Criteria to be met by each lottery organizer];
- “Bardzo kosztowne błędy, które popełnia 9 na 10 organizatorów loterii w Polsce” [Very costly mistakes made by 9 out of 10 lottery organizers in Poland];
- “Jak nieświadomie zorganizować loterię, naruszając przepisy prawa” [How to organize a lottery without realizing it and break the law].
Have a nice reading!0